Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Stmichel
Dr. Christina Stmichel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stmichel is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Houston Town & Country Hospital and Triumph Hospital Town & Country. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Stmichel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Christina Stmichel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Anita Alvarez-Cruz
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Houston, TX 0.10 mi22
Dr. Leila Vizirov
Houston, TX 0.10 mi36
Dr. Christopher Angelo
Houston, TX 0.10 mi45