A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun-Edelstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sun-Edelstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Karen Sun-Edelstein MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christina K. Sun-Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Neurologists.