A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun-Edelstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sun-Edelstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun-Edelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina K. Sun-Edelstein practice?
Dr. Christina Sun-Edelstein practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christa Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christel Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christen Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christi Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christiana Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christiane Sun-Edelstein, Dr. Christie Sun-Edelstein