A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Nelson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Christine Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Nelson practices Pediatrics near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Visalia Pediatricians.