A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Arenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Arenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Arenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Arenson practice?
Dr. Christine Arenson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.