Dr. Christine Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Hoffman?

June 28th, 2016

I love Dr. Hoffman

January 22nd, 2014

she has changed for the worse

Went to her for the first time several years ago and found her to be an ok doctor and saw her regularly for about 3 years. I got frustrated because I felt like she didn't listen and I was wasting my time and $. I stayed away for about 4 years, but this year I detected something that I needed to see a Dr for. I debated on finding a new DR but just didn't know where to look, so I went back. Boy, that was a mistake! She sent me to 2 specialist, but she didn't want to heed their advice of waiting 6 months to retest, and suggested I go ahead and have 2 surgeries. So, patients are not the only ones she doesn't listen to. Her staff called regularly to nag me about making an appointment, but could never answer my question as to why she wanted to see me . She sent me 2 certified letters one telling me she couldn't reach me by phone, even though I had just talked to her nurse 5 days before. And another to tell me she no longer wanted me as a patient. Which was fine with me, since my insurance had already dropped her as a provider and I am just not stupid enough to ever go back to her again.

August 14th, 2012

Lacked tactfullness

My main complaint with her was that she had her nurse call me and tell me I had POF (premature ovarian failure). Imagine my surprise - bring told I could not have children and was now in menopause...all in my thirties and by the NURSE!!! I found this extremely lacking in tact (I had never even met the nurse) Hoffman's follow-up was better and she admitted she had no idea what POF was. She also listened when I explained my disappointment at her lack of tact. She did allow me to follow up months later on the phone after hours in what was a long learning process about the disease. I hope no woman after me has to hear such devastating news from the nurse. Btw, I switched doctors after this event.

January 24th, 2012

Spends very little time listening to the patient before attempting to diagnose. Staff is extremely unknowledgeable and yet they are the ones who will eventually call you back with test results - that is after you call multiple times requesting your results.

September 2nd, 2011

Serious needs should seek a better physician!

Keeva at the front is great - I'll definitely miss her. Dr. Hoffman's nurse, Teem, is polite enough most times, but not a very informed person. I agree with most of the sentiments on here about professionalism - unless you have minor issues, people should really seek advice elsewhere!!

August 2nd, 2011

Don't waste your time/money

I've visited Dr. Hoffman's office many times over the past two years. We took our son for regular checkups and vaccinations, and those visits were fine. But when I visited several other times for various problems, she was less than helpful. On two separate visits for different problems, I waited in her office for well over an hour only to leave with no real treatment, both times. Then my insurance was billed over $100 per visit. In a nutshell, if you want a doctor who genuinely cares, LISTENS to what you know about YOUR body (and understands that you live in it every day so you might know a thing or two about it), and looks for the best possible treatment to help your symptoms, go to someone else. As far as the other comments I've read here: it's true, she uses her computer for everything. She and her nurse both spend more time typing than listening. Her nurse is incompetent and can barely speak English. On several visits she relayed incorrect info to the doctor. The only thing I'll miss about the practice is Kesha at the front desk, who is wonderful. I hope they pay her well.

July 27th, 2011

Great doctor!

I love Dr. Hoffman. She is very knowledgeable, attentive to details in her history taking, and works to find solutions.I also know many other patients that see her. All I ever hear from them is how much they appreciate her and feel that they are well cared for.I took the time to write this online review because as I read the three negative reviews I douldn't believe they were about the same doctor as mine. As I read closer, it appears that the three one-star reviews were written by the same person, similar phrasing etc. My guess is that someone was really upset about an issue and decided to take out their revenge online.However, based upon my experience and knowing at least a dozen other patients, I would recommend Dr. Hoffman highly.

March 16th, 2011

Not very knowledgeable

Doctor Hoffman's staff is *fantastic*. Keeva (front desk) is a delight. Her nurses are good with needles.However, Dr. Hoffman herself leaves much to be desired. She gave me vaccinations I did not want. She didn't listen to me fully when explaining a problem. She wasn't able to diagnose an ingrown hair. She could have sent me to a colleague for a diagnosis but instead sent me to a specialist I couldn't afford. What was the final straw for me? I called Dr. Hoffman to let her know I couldn't afford the specialist and rather than telling me *anything* she simply refused to return my call. I need a doctor with more professionalism than that.

July 26th, 2010

I've only been to Dr. Hoffman one time, but I really liked her. She was very easy to talk to and really friendly. I haven't been to her for any serious medical condition, so don't know about how well she makes a diagnosis, but was otherwise impressed. Her staff is fantastic...so friendly and helpful.

July 23rd, 2010

Not highly recommended

I would not recommend Dr. Hoffman. For basic checkups she is fine but if your having any real problems she will likely brush you off. She seems to get offended when you tell her anything another doctor may have said. She uses her computer for EVERYTHING. She will likely ask you some questions from her computer and not bother doing any kind of real exam. I've been misdiagnosed several times. I had to get another doctor.

April 5th, 2010

Dr. Hoffman has misdiagnosed me many times, or I have to come back multiple times to be diagnosed correctly. The staff is always nice, though. However, I will still be finding a new doctor as soon as possible.

July 21st, 2009

VERY PRO-ACTIVE DOCTOR

Dr. Hoffman's is very pro-active with me. She helps me to make sure I am staying on top of my health issues. I also like that she always has her patient's history at her fingertips, she carts around her computer everywhere!