A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tian-I Ma MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine T. Ma practice?
- Dr. Christine Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ma practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.