A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Malloy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Malloy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne Malloy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Christine Malloy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christine Malloy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.