A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Malloy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne Malloy MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Christine Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Malloy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.