A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ponzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponzio
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ponzio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ponzio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponzio graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ponzio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine C Ponzio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Ponzio practice?
- Dr. Christine Ponzio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Ponzio practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Primary Care Doctors.