A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ponzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ponzio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponzio graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ponzio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Carmen Ponzio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Ponzio practice?
- Dr. Christine Ponzio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Ponzio practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.