A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Saroian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Saroian, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Saroian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saroian graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Saroian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Saroian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine Saroian practice?
- Dr. Christine Saroian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Saroian practices Psychiatry near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Carlsbad Psychiatrists.