A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Saroian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Saroian, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saroian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saroian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Saroian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saroian graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Saroian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Saroian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine Saroian practice?
- Dr. Christine Saroian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Saroian practices Psychiatry near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Carlsbad Psychiatrists.