A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tharenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Tharenos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharenos graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Tharenos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Tharenos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Tharenos practice?
- Dr. Christine Tharenos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Tharenos practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, NC.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors and Columbia Sports Medicine Doctors.