Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3880 Parkwood Blvd
Ste 403
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-2802
Locations and availability (2)

|  Personalized Care  |  show details
by Cayla on Mar 16th, 2014

Dr. Ku is wonderful! She, on more than one occasion called me personally to follow up. I've seen several doctors for various health issues and Dr. Ku stands out because of the personal interest she takes in her patients. She shows genuine concern and support regardless of the health issue, even if it is unrelated to her specialty. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor that will take an interest in you the person, rather than just your health condition.

|  Love this Doctor  |  show details
by Amy Tate Comstock on Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Ku is a awesome doctor. She took great care of me during my pregnancy and spent a lot of time at each visit answering all of my question as I was a first time older mom with tons of questions and concerns. I did have complications with my pregnancy near the end but she took such great care of me and delivered my baby girl safely. I highly recommend Dr. Ku would not go to anyone else for my Ob/Gyn care.

|  disappointed  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

Unfortunately, I do not recommend Dr. Ku. She was very judgmental and condescending. The office is nice but I went in for three appointments as a follow up for a surgery and I waited between 45 minutes to an hour each time. She even had the nerve to say I was traumatized by my surgery and that I was fine whenever I tried to explain what was going on. I went to another doctor and told them the exact same symptoms. This doctor took me seriously and it turns out something was actually wrong. I had to have another surgery. To top it off my last and final visit, she ran a few test on me and when they called and left a message saying they had my results. I called back and left two voicemails trying to find out these results they never called me back. I would avoid her if you actually need her help with something other than being a healthy pregnant woman.

|  Caring and Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by P.W. on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Ku is one of the best doctors I have ever had! She took the time to go over every detail with me. I am very impressed with her and her staff. I felt at home the minute I walked into the office. Dr. Ku is always nice and always knew what to do for me. I went recently for my annual PAP smear. The experience was easy and smooth. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a great OBgyn! I tell all my friends to go to her! I even sent my mom to see her too!

|  Will not come back!  |  show details
by Just a Patient on May 28th, 2013

I went to Dr. Ku because of the reviews. She seemed to understand what I was asking about. Ordered a blood test. The nurse called me with blood test results, promised to ask Dr. Ku about the compound medicine that I need and call me back, but never did! When I called compound pharmacy, they had nothing for me. Maybe because I was not pregnant, or going into the labor, or scheduling a surgery and wasn't going to bring in a lot of money, my problem wasn't important. I am going to take my blood test results to my Endocrinologist and get that medicine finally over 3 weeks later. My Endo is the best, always steps up to the plate. The craziest thing is when I called to get my med records and explained why I was upset and angry, they didn't even try to fix it. You would think they would say "let me talk to the nurse and call you right back", or "let me talk to Dr. Ku and see what happened", or simply "I am sorry"....They just asked my fax number and promised to fax a waiver. Wow. I will tell everybody I know not to go there. Whoever ignored me as a patient the doctor or the nurse, doesn't matter. It was a huge waste of time and money and it can happen to anybody.

|  Exceptional Physician! Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by Nyla K. on Feb 27th, 2013

I moved to Frisco in the middle of my pregnancy and was nervous to see a new OB. However, upon meeting Dr Ku for the first time, I immediately felt her warmth and kindness. She listened to me carefully, answered all my “first time mom” questions patiently, and communicated thoroughly. My husband and I felt at ease with her throughout the pregnancy and felt confident that we were in very capable hands. I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Ku. Not only is she an excellent and highly skilled physician, but also an incredibly compassionate and kind person. Words do not suffice in describing the extraordinary and personalized level of care that I received from Dr. Ku. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family without any hesitation! She is a remarkably knowledgeable physician and I feel so lucky to have found her. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience, from my first appointment with her to the delivery of my little girl. If you’re looking for exceptional medical care, look no further. Dr. Ku will exceed your expectations!

|  My best decision ever  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Ku has a bedside manner like no other. She has something I envy, a true care for people. Before I was on the exam table as a new patient, she met with me in her office to discuss my reason for visit, my medical history and any concerns. She is extremely easy to talk to, gives an honest opinion and is so welcoming. My second visit I brought my spouse and she answered all of his questions and made us both feel really comfortable. Her office staff surpasses any I have ever encountered. Even my spouse commented on how everyone said hello and goodbye and talked to us like people and not an annoyance in their daily routine. I have been in the medical field for 20 years and I have never experienced care like this for the average person. Look out world, this practice has set a new standard. I have no reservations about choosing this practice.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Ku is amazing. I have been going to her for 3 years now. She recently delivered my 1st baby and helped me through 2 miscarriages. She is very sweet and caring. Always takes her time and answers all my questions.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

At last, I have found a caring and compassionate doctor! Dr. Ku is so smart and nice. I am so happy that she is my doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a great OB/Gyn!

|  Amazing OB/Gyn  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ku! She took great care of me during my pregnancy and delivered our baby boy without problems! We love Dr. Ku!

|  Excellent and Caring!  |  show details
by J.C. on Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Christine Ku is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a high quality OB/Gyn.

|  Great OB/Gyn!  |  show details
by Jana on Jul 26th, 2009

One of the best and caring Ob/Gyn's in Dallas. I have seen many doctors but Dr. Ku is by far THE most caring, compassionate, and competent doctors I have ever met. Highly recommended!