A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Martin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Martin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tarrytown, NY.
See Tarrytown Internists and Tarrytown Gastroenterologists.