A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Martin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Martin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Martin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.