A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Andreoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Andreoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Andreoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreoli graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Andreoli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andreoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Andreoli practice?
Dr. Christopher Andreoli practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.