A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gilbert, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gilbert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Gilbert FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gilbert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.