Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Bartalos
Dr. Christopher Bartalos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lees Summit, MO. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bartalos is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center, Lee's Summit Hospital and Anderson County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Bartalos has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Bartalos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.
Dr. Arthur Ziporin
Lees Summit, MO 0 mi41
Dr. Robert Tanenbaum
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Lees Summit, MO 0 mi28
Dr. David Safley
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lees Summit, MO 0 mi19