A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bensen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Watauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher V Bensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher V. Bensen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boone, NC.
See Boone Orthopedic Surgeons.