A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bowens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowens
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bowens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowens graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Bowens MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bowens practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bowens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bowens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.