A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bowens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bowens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowens
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bowens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowens graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Bowens MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bowens practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bowens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bowens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.