A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Busillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Busillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Busillo, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Busillo graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busillo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher DR Busillo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Busillo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Busillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Busillo practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.