Dr. Christopher Calvert MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2016
No more referrals
I have always spoke highly of Dr. Kim and Dr. Calvert. I have referred friends and family to this practice for years. However in the last two years this practice has lost my respect. The receptionists and manager are rude and unprofessional. It is truly awful that such talented people allow this kind of thing to happen within their practice. I have been in the medical field for many years. This type of behavior, normally is not tolerated. I will not longer refer patients, family, or friends to a practice that don't have the best interest of the patient at heart.

March 17th, 2016
Great place!
There is sometimes a wait, but it is totally worth it. On the other hand, if you need to see him for a sick child, they get you in very quickly. This would contribute to the wait for monthly or annual appointments. Everyone there is wonderful

November 15th, 2015
Love Dr. Calvert,and every one at that office

October 22nd, 2015
STAY AWAY
Horrible experience trying to set up appointments at this office. Very Rude Staff. Have never been treated such a way as a patient. Stay Away from this Dr. Office.

September 4th, 2015
His staff is extremely rude and as a new mom they made me feel like a complete idiot. Every time I called there I would get some sort of attitude as if I was bothering them. It is a huge shame because I think the doctors themselves are good doctors in this practice, but I will not go somewhere where I am treated poorly. Now I have a 6 month old that I have to find a new doctor for which is not what I want to do, but that is how intolerable their staff is.

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Calvert and staff
I have been going to this office for years before Dr. Calvert. Before Dr. Calvert I saw Dr. Kim. Love them both. They were and are wonderful with my children. I have 5. The girls behind the desk that have been their for years are still warm and approachable, which I really appreciate. However, last time I was in this office which I think has become more commercialized since Dr. Kim is gone its not the same. I'm not familiar with the women doctor. I believe it's Dr. Casey. She and a couple of the girls that I'm also not familiar with, have blonde hair were talking about other staff members in the office as I walked past. And not nice things. Unfortunately situations like this is what makes a place different and very unprofessional. I think I'll stick with the old staff of girls and doctors. It rubbed me the wrong way. Such a shame!

August 27th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor...
I drive anhour to see him since we moved, I would not take my childrent o anyone else..EVER.

December 20th, 2011
Great Doctors!
Love the drs. The office is not stuffy, but friendly & relaxed, except for some of the reception staff. The drs. always diagnose my kids correctly. When you have a question you ALWAYS talk to a dr. Not like in other practices were it's always a nurse go btwn. They are very patient & absolutely wonderful with my children! Would definitely recommend them.

December 17th, 2011
Unprofessional
I had to wait over an hour with my sick child. Was billed $90 each time for them to tell me to go to walgreens and get medicine. I already knew what kind of medicine to get! I had to pay over $200 for them to tell me that!? I thought they would prescribe me something. Also I thought doctors should dress professionally. Dr. Cassie comes in like she just came back from a nightclub, with her six inch heels and miniskirts. Not professional at all ugh! All they care about is money. Back in the day a doc would care about the child and not $. Disappointed and disgusted

November 30th, 2011
Rude and unproffesional staff...

November 17th, 2011
Rude
His staff is rude. More than once I had to wait more than an hour and a half to see the doctor. The staff is not nice and shouldn't be working around children. My kids were sick and everytime I went they weren't prescribed any medicine to make them feel better. Instead I was charged 70 for each sick visit. What was I charged for? You didn't help me or my kids, I couldn've stayed home and saved $200. Thanks for nothing doctor. Shouldn't even call you that. Don't waste your time going to this office.

March 11th, 2011
Great Doctors
The doctors in this practice are phenomenal! The staff is somewhat fussy and impatient. It it weren't for the great help my kids have been given by the doctors, the staff would have steered me away. I do think they could improve their attitudes, but the doctors are A+++