Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Calvert and staff show details Dr. Calvert and staff
by Mary on Apr 15th, 2015

I have been going to this office for years before Dr. Calvert. Before Dr. Calvert I saw Dr. Kim. Love them both. They were and are wonderful with my children. I have 5. The girls behind the desk that have been their for years are still warm and approachable, which I really appreciate. However, last time I was in this office which I think has become more commercialized since Dr. Kim is gone its not the same. I'm not familiar with the women doctor. I believe it's Dr. Casey. She and a couple of the girls that I'm also not familiar with, have blonde hair were talking about other staff members in the office as I walked past. And not nice things. Unfortunately situations like this is what makes a place different and very unprofessional. I think I'll stick with the old staff of girls and doctors. It rubbed me the wrong way. Such a shame!

Wonderful Doctor... show details Wonderful Doctor...
Aug 27th, 2012

I drive anhour to see him since we moved, I would not take my childrent o anyone else..EVER.

Great Doctors! show details Great Doctors!
Dec 20th, 2011

Love the drs. The office is not stuffy, but friendly & relaxed, except for some of the reception staff. The drs. always diagnose my kids correctly. When you have a question you ALWAYS talk to a dr. Not like in other practices were it's always a nurse go btwn. They are very patient & absolutely wonderful with my children! Would definitely recommend them.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Dec 17th, 2011

I had to wait over an hour with my sick child. Was billed $90 each time for them to tell me to go to walgreens and get medicine. I already knew what kind of medicine to get! I had to pay over $200 for them to tell me that!? I thought they would prescribe me something. Also I thought doctors should dress professionally. Dr. Cassie comes in like she just came back from a nightclub, with her six inch heels and miniskirts. Not professional at all ugh! All they care about is money. Back in the day a doc would care about the child and not $. Disappointed and disgusted

Nov 30th, 2011

Rude and unproffesional staff...

Rude show details Rude
Nov 17th, 2011

His staff is rude. More than once I had to wait more than an hour and a half to see the doctor. The staff is not nice and shouldn't be working around children. My kids were sick and everytime I went they weren't prescribed any medicine to make them feel better. Instead I was charged 70 for each sick visit. What was I charged for? You didn't help me or my kids, I couldn've stayed home and saved $200. Thanks for nothing doctor. Shouldn't even call you that. Don't waste your time going to this office.

Great Doctors show details Great Doctors
Mar 11th, 2011

The doctors in this practice are phenomenal! The staff is somewhat fussy and impatient. It it weren't for the great help my kids have been given by the doctors, the staff would have steered me away. I do think they could improve their attitudes, but the doctors are A

Jan 26th, 2011

Very caring doctor. Gentle and friendly with the patients. Always available, no matter the day or time, for questions and if my grandchildren are ill.

Best Pediatrician Around! show details Best Pediatrician Around!
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr Kim and Calvert are wonderful Doctors and everyone I know who brings their children to them will say the same. They are very helpful, take time to explain and answer all of my questions and go above and beyond to see sick children.

Jan 4th, 2011

Needs to remember who made his office a success...patience or his incredibly rude staff that is instructed by a money hungry Dr!

Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Calvert is WONDERFUL!! All three doctors in the practice are caring and will take their time with you both on the phone and in the office. They are confident in their diagnosis which makes me feel good as a parent. They fully investigate any health issue that your child might be having. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone.

Oct 10th, 2010

We were referred to Dr Calvert by my doctor when my son was pre-term. Since then, he has been the best doctor ever!! We have moved 50 minutes further south, but still keep him as our son's doctor!!He is truely a caring doctor and is very complete when it comes to caring for his patients!

Feb 13th, 2010

loved him! so nice and caring.