A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Caputo is Excellent. Dr. Caputo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Caputo, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caputo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Caputo practice?
Dr. Christopher Caputo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Caputo, Dr. Kip Caputo, Dr. Chris Caputo, Dr. Kris Caputo