A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Caputo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Caputo, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Caputo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher DR Caputo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Caputo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Caputo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Caputo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Nephrologists.