A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cates is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cates, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cates graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Cates has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher U Cates MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher U. Cates practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cates has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cates practices Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.