A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cranford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cranford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranford graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cranford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sabin Cranford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Cranford practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cranford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cranford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.