A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher D'Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher D'Ambrosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Ambrosia
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosia graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J D'Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. D'Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Christopher D'Ambrosia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher D'Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.