Dr. Christopher Dambrosia MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
Efficiency, kindness and a sens of humor
I had one failed back surgery, and a second that helped but I still suffer with chronic pain. Dr. D'Ambrosia has made it possible for me to work, and to get back to some normal activities. Kindness, sense of humor and efficiency make procedures with him almost fun!!! I highly recommend this amzing Dr.

January 11th, 2016
the best...

November 10th, 2015
aching

September 18th, 2014
This Doctor does not accept Self Pay
I guess that this doctor is all about insurance dollars and not about the health of anyone. I can't believe that places will turn you away when you are in pain and have a true medical problem. All pain management doctors just want to give you high dollar shots. If you are poor and don't have insurance, do even bother with this doctor!!!

April 19th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Over a period of 2 months I saw 5 doctors, a physical therapist and had 2 MRIs. Dr. D'Ambrosia was the first one to care about getting my diagnosis right and target the source of pain. He discovered that an MRI had been incorrectly read, diagnosed my problem, minimized the pain with an injection and through his connections, sent me to an outstanding surgeon to fix the problem. Not only do I feel like a special patient, I feel like a friend. I would call him for any problem to get advice.

April 2nd, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. D'Ambrosia was wonderful. He is very skillful (I hardly felt the numbing medicine he used for my spinal!), caring, and kind.

December 3rd, 2010
No matter how long I might have to wait to see Dr. D'Ambrosia, it is well worth the wait! I find him to be a very caring individual, his staff loves him and treat him with the upmost respect. Which is the way he treats his patients. He has your very best interests at heart, and will do anything and everything in his power to help ease any pain you might be feeling. I have been to many doctors, however, I feel that Dr. D'Ambrosia, by far, has the very best bedside manner, and truly shows how much he cares about his patients. I would not wait this long to see any other doctor, I would have found another one. However, he does not make you wait two weeks for an appointment, he will get you in asap, which could be the reason for the wait, he wants you to feel better now, not later.

November 6th, 2009
Donna Gibbs' opinion of Dr D'Ambrosia
He is very kind and generous with his time. He gave me a much needed second opinion and showed me some exercises to help my neck, back and right arm. I would go to him again. I found him in 5280 magazine and went to see him because I was not getting better.

October 25th, 2016