9 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Darnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Darnall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Darnall, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Darnall has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Keilty Darnall MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Darnall practice?
- Dr. Christopher Darnall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Darnall practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near , .