A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Donaldson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Donaldson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Donaldson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Donaldson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons and Johnstown Orthopedic Surgeons.