A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Droogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Droogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droogan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Droogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Droogan, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Droogan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Droogan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Droogan DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Droogan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Droogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Droogan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.