A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher E Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Olson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Olson practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.