A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher E Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Olson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Olson practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.