A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Finlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Finlay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Finlay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finlay graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Finlay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Finlay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Finlay practice?
- Dr. Christopher Finlay has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Finlay practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.