A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flowers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Flowers, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Flowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Flowers MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Flowers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Flowers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Oncologists.