A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Garcia is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Espiritu Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Christopher Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Garcia practices Family Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Family Physicians.