A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Garcia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Espiritu Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Christopher Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Garcia practices Family Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Family Physicians.