A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Garcia is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 31 plans