A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Garcia is Poor. Dr. Garcia has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Garcia practice?
Dr. Christopher Garcia practices Family Medicine near Dade City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Dade City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Garcia, Dr. Kip Garcia, Dr. Chris Garcia, Dr. Kris Garcia