A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Giza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Giza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Giza, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Giza graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Giza practice?
Dr. Christopher Giza practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists and Santa Monica Pediatricians.