A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Highfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Highfill, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Highfill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highfill graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Highfill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Highfill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Highfill practice?
- Dr. Christopher Highfill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Highfill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Haymarket, VA.
See Manassas Orthopedic Surgeons.