A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Highfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Highfill, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highfill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highfill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Highfill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highfill graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Highfill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Highfill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Highfill practice?
- Dr. Christopher Highfill has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Highfill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Surgeons.