A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hove, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hove, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hove graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans