Dr. Christopher Iacobelli MD Patient Reviews

• 27 reviews

September 25th, 2016
Grateful
So blessed to have this amazing doctor in the valley. Finally someone who found what was wrong with me. Pray that he stays here!

March 24th, 2016
Ignorant
Wants compliant patients who don't ask questions...or have a spouse who questions medications. Instead of treating for basic reason for symptoms; kicks the tires, wants to add caustic additives, reduce performance instead of working on the engine. The thyroid which he claims to be specialist...didn't even know that NDT is natural dessicated thyroid. Won't argue with people who are wrong. Oh, no not a difference of opinion...'You are Wrong!' Looking for another doctor.

March 22nd, 2016
Arrogant
Arrogant

April 13th, 2015
He is a very caring doctor, spends time with you and makes sure you are okay. Thank you!

March 10th, 2015
perfect family Dr.
listens well to patient, thorough and dedicated. Great with kids.

August 16th, 2014
Great Doc
Doctor that gives a darn.Been with him since he opened his practice and never regretted it.Don't know what these complaints are about,but Iv'e never had a single problem with him or staff.

June 9th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Iacobelli is the most thorough doctor I have been to in all my years. He is also very interested in keeping my husband and I healthy, not just treating a patient.

March 15th, 2014
Happy patient
I love Dr. Iacobelli. He's amazing and has taken care of my family for years. Also, with the recent departure of a staff member, it's a very friendly office! (read the other reviews if you want to know who I mean!!)

December 30th, 2013
Great
Dr. Iacobelki is amazing and I can't belive how lucky we are to have him. My husband and I are healthier and happier because he is our doc. Let's hope Obamacare doesn't chase him away!

October 16th, 2013
Dr. Iacobelli is AWESOME!!!!
Through the years I have been to many doctors. Dr Iacobelli is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. He is very compassionate, thorough, caring and accurate. He is not what I call a 'Door Knob Doctor' He walks in room, sits down, really LISTENS, asks probing questions as well as patiently answering my questions and concerns. His staff headed by Misty (who is wonderful) are very helpful. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

October 6th, 2013
Thankful for a compassionate physician !
My family has been with Dr.Iacobelli for years. We have never found another family physician that takes his time no matter what. I've looked at some of these post and from my family We All want to say THANK YOU,you will never know how your kindness,compassion you have given to us. So too they negative post maybe you,or others should reliaze that it is us as patients that need to help ourselves. Stop blaming his staff,they have gone far and above any other office I've ever been too. I'm thankful that God Blessed us with Dr.Iacobelli and his Staff. So Thank You to Dr.Iacobelii and most of all to his staff. God Bless all of you.

October 3rd, 2013
Would not consider anyone else
Dr. Iacobelli is the best. His staff always gets back to me, and he checks everything. Does he run a lot of tests if I have a problem? Yes. Are most of them normal? Yes. But I know if something is wrong with me or my kids, he will find it. He found out my daughter had a rare disorder and before I could blink, she was set up with U of M getting the help she needed. He keeps my family healthy, and I would not consider going to anyone else.