A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Failure to Thrive
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Christopher Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians and Oak Lawn Pediatric Specialists.