A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Tucker practices Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Pain Management Doctors, Midland Orthopedic Surgeons, and Midland Physiatrists.