A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Tucker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Tucker MD is a male Pain Management, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons, Grapevine Pain Management Doctors, and Grapevine Physiatrists.