A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Jefferson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Jefferson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jefferson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jefferson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Jefferson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefferson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jefferson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Jefferson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Jefferson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Jefferson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Jefferson practices Family Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Family Physicians.