A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ketcherside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ketcherside is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ketcherside
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ketcherside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ketcherside, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketcherside graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ketcherside has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Ketcherside MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ketcherside practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ketcherside has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ketcherside practices Ophthalmology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Ophthalmologists.