A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ketcherside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ketcherside, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketcherside graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ketcherside has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Ketcherside MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ketcherside practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ketcherside has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ketcherside practices Ophthalmology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS.
See Overland Park Ophthalmologists.