Overall Review

3.6

June 11th, 2015
The only Doctor I trust!

January 11th, 2015
all about the money
I've been going here for a few years and i'm don't really feel like they care about me, seems its just about the money. After test i get no response on results, when i call they want me to go down for another doctors visit to tell me the test came back fine. they pretty much wont tell me anything over the phone and i can never even get my doctor on the phone to answer a simple question. i must have a visit in order to speak to the doctor. i feel like they really just want money and couldnt care less about me. im now looking for another doctor to try to get that personal touch that makes me feel like they care more about medicine than money. i know this day in age probably wont find anyone like that.

April 11th, 2014
The perfect example of what you get for an HMO these days. Dr Lunquist is a nice man and the two times I went seemed a decent doctor. His front office and assistants on the other hand are more or less useless. A simple task of answering the phone seems to confuse them and after reading other reviews it seems I'm not the only one. If you call don't be surprised to be put on hold for great lengths and like me possibly forgotten or hung up on which happened twice in one day. If you need your insurance's approval on any extra procedures or crutches etc, expect to do your own leg work. It's amazing that the insurance company was easier to deal with direct than them. BEWARE! Save yourself a headache and research a proper family doctor.

August 27th, 2013
This is the WORST front office staff I have ever experienced. They are rude, disrespectful and downright unprofessional. I would highly recommend Dr. Lundquist replace his entire front staff.

October 28th, 2011
Careing, kind and very very good Dr.!!!
Dr. Lundquist is a very great Family Practice Dr. Great listener, diagnoses very quick and correct. Takes the amount of time with patient he has to. Easy to talk to.We have been ghoing to him for many years and he is the best Dr. We have had and we are in our late 60"s! Prescribes Meds needed and extremely knowledgeable on Medications! Office Staff are all very nice, friendly and make you feel very comfortable. For those of you that disagree. maybe a smile and a nice word from you to them would be a great help.

October 5th, 2011
Dr. Lunquist is my primay care physician. He has a very good bedside manner; listens to your needs and answers them in laymans terms.

February 22nd, 2011
MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR
I monitor my BP everyday. I know it is under control. I eat healthy. Yet, he is unwilling to refill my Rx that I have been taking since I was 18 just because under HIS PROTOCOL: if it's been over 60 days, he will NEVER refill your Rx. AVOID this MONEY HUNGRY doctor and his staff since he has NO HEART for the poor!

April 8th, 2009
Warehouse Manager
Dr. Lundquist diagnosed my condition'squickly. Was will to spend as much time as needed. Excellent bedside manner.