Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Anderson
Dr. Christopher Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Florida Hospital Med Center, Florida Hospital Kissimmee and Texas Tech University. Dr. Anderson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Christopher Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Henry Schoonyoung
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Joseph Portoghese
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mark Ranson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi16