A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Peterson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Morrison Peterson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Peterson practices Dermatology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Greenville Dermatologists.