Dr. Christopher Mattern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mattern?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mattern?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017

Excellent surgeon, fixed my ACL

Dr. Mattern and his office were great. I was in to see him quickly. I received Xrays right away and then an MRI. He then surgically reconstructed my ACL injury and I am back to all my regular sports with no pain. I am grateful and have sent many family members to Dr. Mattern. I was happy not to have to go to the city to receive this level of expert care.

September 21st, 2016

Excellent!!!

Have had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Mattern. Has proven to be an excellent surgeon. Also takes plenty of time to explain things as well as answer all questions. His support staff should also be mentioned for excellence.

April 25th, 2015

Excellent surgeon and personable too!

April 7th, 2015

I received excellent care from Dr. Mattern

January 7th, 2015

I was fortunate to find this doctor

this guy is the real deal. from calming fears,to describing possible outcomes, to performing surgery, to following up on recuperation, to tracking post-surgical progress, this doctor is the poster-child for how medical care should be dispensed. and it helps that he actually cares!

September 16th, 2014

Superb

Dr. Mattern is an excellent physician. I have access to some of the best Dr.s in the country, and am picky beyond belief. It's ok to get a bad hamburger at a restaurant, it's not ok to pick a bad doctor and have your life changed irrevocably. Dr. Mattern has repaired 2 meniscus tears for me; from start to finish, he is everything one would want in a physician. Knowledgeable, patient, humble, a great listener, small ego, great skills, efficient, and a warm and gracious person. I reccomend him with great pleasure, knowing that if my review can steer even one person towards him, I have performed a service for that person, as was done for me by the person who referred me to Dr. Mattern.

February 13th, 2014

1st time surgery.

Very informative, makes you feel comfortable and confident. Bedside manner "TOPS". His staff and facility top notch. My experience was very favorable that I am going to schedule an additional surgery.

December 25th, 2013

Great orthopedist

Pleasant and courteous. Very informative visit. He diagnosed my hip problem and spent time reviewing all my questions. I have referred family members to him.

June 22nd, 2013

great experience

Dr. Mattern fixed my rotator cuff after a failed attempt by another surgeon. I am now 3 months from surgery and back to tennis. His office staff was very helpful at each step along the way.

May 26th, 2013

I first came to Dr. Mattern after tearing my rotator cuff after a fall skiing. He was quick to accurately diagnose my injury and when physical therapy wasn't helping, he recommended surgery. I am now 5 months from surgery and back on the tennis court and pain free. Dr Mattern did a great job fixing my shoulder and I have recommended him to many friends and family. He and his staff have been great at every step.

March 9th, 2013

Great doctor

He fixed my shoulder after a bad accident and got be back on the court quickly.

May 23rd, 2012

May 2012 in White Plains

Really liked this Dr. and would recommend with no reservation. I don't see or really like to go to a doctor for anything whatsoever so that's really saying something. He has great credentials,he is very personable, and as some other's have mentioned, willing to sit, listen and gives you as much time as you need to ask questions. He is treating me non surgically in both knees, but should I ever need surgery, I wouldn't hesitate using this man.I really, like and liked him. His nurse and the rest of the staff were lovely as well.