A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McGilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McGilmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGilmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McGilmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGilmer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGilmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jordan McGilmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. McGilmer practice?
- Dr. Christopher McGilmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McGilmer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Family Physicians and Valencia Sports Medicine Doctors.