A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McGilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McGilmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGilmer
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGilmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McGilmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGilmer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGilmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jordan McGilmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. McGilmer practice?
- Dr. Christopher McGilmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McGilmer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Family Physicians.