A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McGrath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McGrath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ryan McGrath MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Christopher McGrath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher McGrath practices Family Medicine near Paragould, AR.
See Paragould Primary Care Doctors.