Overall Review

3.3

April 29th, 2016
had a consult with this dr last week was very unhappy with him overall, he was in & out of room so fast, very abrupt, rude and no bedside manner, I was surprised i have seen other dr there who were nice but not this one, I called the office to see if i could follow up with a different dr and they said No per Rothmans Manager!!!!! I thought the patient comes first not at rothman

March 20th, 2016
Don't waste your time.
He did the same thing to me gave me the brush-off told me there was nothing he could do for me and told me I couldn't be feeling pain in my knee because I was already on pain medication for my back

August 17th, 2015
The brush off
I don't even understand his purpose in healthcare. He has no interest in understanding what is going on - he didn't even examine the problem area. He asked 2 questions, and then the next words out of his mouth were, "there is nothing more I can do here." He hadn't done anything previously - so if there is nothing more, what does he do exactly? Save your time and money, see a doctor who wants to practice medicine.

November 26th, 2013
Patient's daughter
Dr Mehallo has ALWAYS been courteous, prompt and has shown my mother nothing but kindness and concern. He and his staff, especially Eileen, are excellant! I would not hesitate to recommend him.

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Mehallo has the worst beside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen. He seemed to have one foot out the door from the moment he walked in and did not appear to be listening to anything that I was telling him. I left my appointment feeling like I knew less about my injury than I did when I went in. I was a bit skeptical about seeing him due to the fact that I got an appointment so incredibly quickly but assumed I would be in good hands at this practice.