The brush off show details The brush off
Aug 17th, 2015

I don't even understand his purpose in healthcare. He has no interest in understanding what is going on - he didn't even examine the problem area. He asked 2 questions, and then the next words out of his mouth were, "there is nothing more I can do here." He hadn't done anything previously - so if there is nothing more, what does he do exactly? Save your time and money, see a doctor who wants to practice medicine.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and translates into a major opportunity for improvement on our part. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to discuss your concerns. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Exceeding expectations is our goal here at Rothman, and it's disappointing to learn that we failed to succeed. Please accept our apology. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to speaking with you.

Patient's daughter show details Patient's daughter
by Lillian O on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr Mehallo has ALWAYS been courteous, prompt and has shown my mother nothing but kindness and concern. He and his staff, especially Eileen, are excellant! I would not hesitate to recommend him.

May 28th, 2013

Dr. Mehallo has the worst beside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen. He seemed to have one foot out the door from the moment he walked in and did not appear to be listening to anything that I was telling him. I left my appointment feeling like I knew less about my injury than I did when I went in. I was a bit skeptical about seeing him due to the fact that I got an appointment so incredibly quickly but assumed I would be in good hands at this practice.