Learn more about Dr. Christopher Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Michelsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Michelsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelsen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Michelsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Michelsen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Michelsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.