Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Ocarroll
Dr. Christopher Ocarroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Pain Management. Dr. Ocarroll is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Ocarroll has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Ocarroll has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Christopher Ocarroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. William Shankle
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Teryn Clarke
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Stephen Barkow
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Emergency Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi33