A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Carroll
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. O'Carroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher O'Carroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Carroll graduated from University College Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Philip O'Carroll MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. O'Carroll practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher O'Carroll practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Neurologists, and Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors.