A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Majka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Majka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majka
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Majka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Majka graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Majka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Majka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Majka practice?
- Dr. Christopher Majka has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Majka practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.