Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3604 Preston Rd
Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
972-612-9977
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Incredible doctor!  |  show details
by Samantha on Jul 28th, 2014

I felt terrible since I turned 40. Every year was worse. My vision, energy, sex drive, moods, relationships with my husband/kids/family were all going downhill. I heard about Dr. Riegel from a friend of a friend. She said Dr. Riegel had changed her life and helped save her marriage with his hormone therapies. She said she would have never believed she could feel so good again, like she was in her twenties. I went to Dr. Riegel and within a few days, I felt like a different person.

|  New Patient and Staff unfriendly  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2013

My first experience is that I waited over an hour to see Dr. Riegel but he appologizied. I had another appointment and his staff called me to cancel due to the ice storm, after one week and I never got a call back like they promised me. I called back after a week to make the appointment and his staff said they can squeezed me into the schedule, I said, I had to wait over an hour before to see the doctor and I don't want to wait again. The receptionist put the nurse on the phone like I was being a problem. I said to the nurse Lisa that please schedule an appt. when I went into dr. Riegel office, the staff was very unfriendly. The nurse looked mad and was very unfriendly. i decided to not to leave because Dr, Riegel was recommended, It turned out that Dr, Riegel was nice, but asked the same question he asked the first time. I will him a chance and see how it turns out,

|  Great Doctor that takes the time to listen  |  show details
by N.Holcomb on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Riegel spends the time I need to discuss my needs. His office Manager Gabriella was very accommodating to coordinate my appointment around my hectic work schedules. I am comfortable of having Dr. Riegel by my OBYN doctor. Any else will experience the same...

by Thao d on Mar 13th, 2013

Dr Rigel is a good doctor, but I gave up coming back to him, cause I can't wait for 1h and a half every visit during my pregnancy.

|  I think he is a good doctor and seems to know womens Hormones.  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Would like to know more about how to tell if your body is taking too much and how to look for the side effects.

|  Run the other Way!......  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

We moved to Plano and I needed a Gynecologist. After perusing a local Christian affiliated phone book, I chose Dr. Riegel. After my first visit, he recommended a hysterectomy, out of concern for the presence of Endometriosis. After much deliberation, my husband and I consented. He performed the surgery and visited me afterwards. His bedside manner was one I would not wish on anyone! He made little of my pain and was very crass.This continued throughout my hospital stay.Of course, I also discovered that there was no endemetriosis, and now I could bear no more children. When I went for a checkup afterwards at his office, not only was he inconsiderate but he actually was very harsh and created a great deal of pain for me then and for many weeks to come. I quickly found another doctor in the area and have tried subsequently to forget that nightmare.

|  very good doctor.  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Reigel is a very skilled doctor. If you have a high risk pregnancy, I would suggest to try him. He was my doctor for my son and I had to do an emergency c-section. He did a wonderful job. He made such a small and thin cut on me. The office visits were always fast.. in and out. He answers all the questions you have, but just that you need to be ready with your questions.

Jan 12th, 2012

Dr Reigel is a wonderful doctor, he has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is very nice. If you have a high risk pregnancy he is the doctor to see. Dr.Reigel will take good care of you and your baby.

|  Plan on Waiting  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

I waited for an hour and half for my appointment! He is an okay Dr, but his staff does not know how to schedule people. I have changed doctors because of it.

|  Excellent Health Care  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Riegel has provided excellent health care for the years I have been his patient. I am sorry to hear that the previous contributor had an unpleasant experience. He has always answered my questions and gone above and beyond to diagnose my problems. I have been in his office multiple times over the past year and have never heard him use any inappropriate language, discuss politics, or complain about how much he is paid. I can imagine that doctors get frustrated like everyone else. I highly recommend Dr. Riegel. Maybe we should pray for our doctors since they have so much responsibility.

|  Keep Searching For A Caring Doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Over the years this doctor has really become political, pompous, and arrogant. He would rather talk about how doctors are now getting paid, how rediculous attorneys are, and belittle one for bringing in questions. He will stand by the door when he's through answering questions even if the patiend has other concerns. He raises his voice and swears on occassion. Anyone in the OR can attest as well. If you are looking for patient-centered care or to not have your day ruined. Keep looking.

|  Happy longtime patient  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Riegel delivered both of my daughters (now 5 and 7 years old) as well as saw me through my hysterectomy. He has always had a wonderful bedside manner and his staff (many who have been with him the whole time I've been his patient which says a lot in my opinion)are excellent as well. I can't remember a time when he was ever abrupt with me, or when he didn't spend time answering my questions either when pregnant or during a routine annual exam. I highly recommend him.

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

We saw Dr. Riegel on an oncall basis for delivery and experienced an abrupt bedside manner, closed body language, negative tone and word choice and a general feeling that we were imposing although we were the only patients present in all of delivery.He broke my wifes water without telling her he was going to do so and this was very alarming. Not reccomended.

by J. Hall on Nov 20th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Riegel for the past 7 years. He and his staff have always exhibited the utmost professionalism and care for each patient. Dr. Riegel has the ability to make patients feel comfortable and talks to you like a friend. His office staff is courteous, helpful and returns phone calls in a timely manner. They answer your questions without making you feel stupid.

|  Dr. Riegel really cares!  |  show details
by cherry27 on Sep 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Riegel is a wonderful family man who, if you don't mind seeing a male OB, it's an excellent choice. He is also very experienced with multiple births - twins, trips, and quads.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Saved my Daugher's Life  |  show details
by kipper on Jun 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Riegel is the best at what he does. My daugher got stuck in the birth canal and he saved her life. She is a thriving young lady now. I am deeply appreciative to him and his staff. He is a Godly man who puts Christ at the center of his practice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com