Dr. Christopher Riegel MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plano, TX

3.6

September 12th, 2016
Don'y even walk through the door!!!! I gave him 1 star because I had to or this wouldn't go through!! But ZERO!!
I wouldn't trust this Dr for anything. He told me since I already had a hysterectomy, (by another DR.) why keep my ovaries. I was going to him for hormone therapy and ended up taking my ovaries out.....well, actually he took one out and couldn't find the other one. Nicked my bladder while "looking for it", had to have catheter in for 5 days. When he came out to tell my husband, my husband said he was very arrogant and rude. He gave up looking for it..still don't know if I have one. Went home a couple of hours later. Went back to have cath taken out 5 days later and never went back. When he was treating me with hormones, NEVER felt a bit different!! Office said I'll feel like a new woman so I did all he said and ended up in a botched surgery.....DON'T GO TO THIS DR!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2016
From Dr. Riegel
I read these reviews. The ones about being arrogant or yelling, are completely untrue. I have never yelled at a patient. I have no patients who did not need a hysterectomy. When you read these, ask yourself who goes on line to rate doctors? Mostly people with an axe to grind . Patients who don't pay their bills or mentally ill patients who doctors dismiss from their practice. How about your competition who wants to mark down your score or employees you have fired for theft. Take scores of 1 and dismiss them.

April 6th, 2015
He is the most arrogant Doctor I have ever met. He yelled and was rude beyond horribly because my husband asked questions and we had a different opinion from his. Run as fast as you can away from his doctor.

September 2nd, 2014
Arrogant doctor, cares more about money than the patient; his hormone therapy can cause harm

July 28th, 2014
Incredible doctor!
I felt terrible since I turned 40. Every year was worse. My vision, energy, sex drive, moods, relationships with my husband/kids/family were all going downhill. I heard about Dr. Riegel from a friend of a friend. She said Dr. Riegel had changed her life and helped save her marriage with his hormone therapies. She said she would have never believed she could feel so good again, like she was in her twenties. I went to Dr. Riegel and within a few days, I felt like a different person.

December 17th, 2013
New Patient and Staff unfriendly
My first experience is that I waited over an hour to see Dr. Riegel but he appologizied. I had another appointment and his staff called me to cancel due to the ice storm, after one week and I never got a call back like they promised me. I called back after a week to make the appointment and his staff said they can squeezed me into the schedule, I said, I had to wait over an hour before to see the doctor and I don't want to wait again. The receptionist put the nurse on the phone like I was being a problem. I said to the nurse Lisa that please schedule an appt. when I went into dr. Riegel office, the staff was very unfriendly. The nurse looked mad and was very unfriendly. i decided to not to leave because Dr, Riegel was recommended, It turned out that Dr, Riegel was nice, but asked the same question he asked the first time. I will him a chance and see how it turns out,

May 4th, 2013
Great Doctor that takes the time to listen
Dr. Riegel spends the time I need to discuss my needs. His office Manager Gabriella was very accommodating to coordinate my appointment around my hectic work schedules. I am comfortable of having Dr. Riegel by my OBYN doctor. Any else will experience the same...

March 13th, 2013
Dr Rigel is a good doctor, but I gave up coming back to him, cause I can't wait for 1h and a half every visit during my pregnancy.

May 23rd, 2012
I think he is a good doctor and seems to know womens Hormones.
Would like to know more about how to tell if your body is taking too much and how to look for the side effects.

January 23rd, 2012
very good doctor.
Dr. Reigel is a very skilled doctor. If you have a high risk pregnancy, I would suggest to try him. He was my doctor for my son and I had to do an emergency c-section. He did a wonderful job. He made such a small and thin cut on me. The office visits were always fast.. in and out. He answers all the questions you have, but just that you need to be ready with your questions.

January 12th, 2012
Dr Reigel is a wonderful doctor, he has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is very nice. If you have a high risk pregnancy he is the doctor to see. Dr.Reigel will take good care of you and your baby.

July 5th, 2011
Plan on Waiting
I waited for an hour and half for my appointment! He is an okay Dr, but his staff does not know how to schedule people. I have changed doctors because of it.