Dr. Christopher Riegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Riegel?

Urge women to go with your instincts. STAY AWAY

Posted on July 7th, 2017

WOMEN! Read reviews, ask friends, get referrals! Do not let him cut you. Unfortunately he is angry, arrogant, greedy, and he does scream and yell! His schedule is always open?!!! BE VIGILANT!

Don'y even walk through the door!!!! I gave him 1 star because I had to or this wouldn't go through!! But ZERO!!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I wouldn't trust this Dr for anything. He told me since I already had a hysterectomy, (by another DR.) why keep my ovaries. I was going to him for hormone therapy and ended up taking my ovaries out.....well, actually he took one out and couldn't find the other one. Nicked my bladder while "looking for it", had to have catheter in for 5 days. When he came out to tell my husband, my husband said he was very arrogant and rude. He gave up looking for it..still don't know if I have one. Went home a couple of hours later. Went back to have cath taken out 5 days later and never went back. When he was treating me with hormones, NEVER felt a bit different!! Office said I'll feel like a new woman so I did all he said and ended up in a botched surgery.....DON'T GO TO THIS DR!!!!!!!

From Dr. Riegel

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I read these reviews. The ones about being arrogant or yelling, are completely untrue. I have never yelled at a patient. I have no patients who did not need a hysterectomy. When you read these, ask yourself who goes on line to rate doctors? Mostly people with an axe to grind . Patients who don't pay their bills or mentally ill patients who doctors dismiss from their practice. How about your competition who wants to mark down your score or employees you have fired for theft. Take scores of 1 and dismiss them.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

He is the most arrogant Doctor I have ever met. He yelled and was rude beyond horribly because my husband asked questions and we had a different opinion from his. Run as fast as you can away from his doctor.

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Arrogant doctor, cares more about money than the patient; his hormone therapy can cause harm

Incredible doctor!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I felt terrible since I turned 40. Every year was worse. My vision, energy, sex drive, moods, relationships with my husband/kids/family were all going downhill. I heard about Dr. Riegel from a friend of a friend. She said Dr. Riegel had changed her life and helped save her marriage with his hormone therapies. She said she would have never believed she could feel so good again, like she was in her twenties. I went to Dr. Riegel and within a few days, I felt like a different person.

New Patient and Staff unfriendly

Posted on December 18th, 2013

My first experience is that I waited over an hour to see Dr. Riegel but he appologizied. I had another appointment and his staff called me to cancel due to the ice storm, after one week and I never got a call back like they promised me. I called back after a week to make the appointment and his staff said they can squeezed me into the schedule, I said, I had to wait over an hour before to see the doctor and I don't want to wait again. The receptionist put the nurse on the phone like I was being a problem. I said to the nurse Lisa that please schedule an appt. when I went into dr. Riegel office, the staff was very unfriendly. The nurse looked mad and was very unfriendly. i decided to not to leave because Dr, Riegel was recommended, It turned out that Dr, Riegel was nice, but asked the same question he asked the first time. I will him a chance and see how it turns out,

Great Doctor that takes the time to listen

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Riegel spends the time I need to discuss my needs. His office Manager Gabriella was very accommodating to coordinate my appointment around my hectic work schedules. I am comfortable of having Dr. Riegel by my OBYN doctor. Any else will experience the same...

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Dr Rigel is a good doctor, but I gave up coming back to him, cause I can't wait for 1h and a half every visit during my pregnancy.

I think he is a good doctor and seems to know womens Hormones.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Would like to know more about how to tell if your body is taking too much and how to look for the side effects.

very good doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Reigel is a very skilled doctor. If you have a high risk pregnancy, I would suggest to try him. He was my doctor for my son and I had to do an emergency c-section. He did a wonderful job. He made such a small and thin cut on me. The office visits were always fast.. in and out. He answers all the questions you have, but just that you need to be ready with your questions.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr Reigel is a wonderful doctor, he has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is very nice. If you have a high risk pregnancy he is the doctor to see. Dr.Reigel will take good care of you and your baby.